Settlement Support Program
Application for Year 2021 Courses
Refugee Assistance Headquarters (RHQ) is now accepting applications for the Settlement Support Program including Japanese Language Education for Convention Refugees and their family members starting in April 2021.
RHQ offers daytime course (6 months) and evening course (1 year).
Please find details of our program.
- A Census will be held on October 1,2020!
- Assistance for Applicants for Recognition of Refugee Status
- Settlement Support Program Application for Year 2020 Courses
- Counseling Services for Daily Life
- Acceptance of Refugees in Japan