Settlement Support Program Application for Year 2020 Courses
Refugee Assistance Headquarters (RHQ) is now accepting applications for the on-line Settlement Support Program (Japanese Language Education, Guidance for Japanese Life and Employment Support Service) for Convention Refugees and their family members.
You can attend from your home
Daytime Course (six months) provided via on-line
October 2020 ～ March 2021(Mon.-Fri., 9:30～15:50)
Settlement Support Program
- Settlement Support Program Application for Year 2021 Courses
- A Census will be held on October 1,2020!
- Assistance for Applicants for Recognition of Refugee Status
- Counseling Services for Daily Life
- Acceptance of Refugees in Japan